Wednesday, May 14, 2008

One step closer to referral.

Today the family right in front of us on the sibling list being open to the older child being under 5 years received their referral. That will move us up to first in line the next time a sibling pair with one child being 5 or under and the younger being up to 15 months old. Does this make sense to you? So there are other families ahead of us waiting for a sibling referral but they are asking that both children be under the age of 4. There was another referral today for a little boy. So far it seems like an exciting week for referrals and hopefully there will be more. So we are again one step closer...I am looking forward to seeing our "wait date" listed as first in our category.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura! You should keep your blog updated! I can't believe you. I never see you or talk to you, this is my only way to find out what's going on :) hehehe Anyways, I just got caught up on all your adventures since March, sounds like fun. Good luck with the baby or babies...did you get a new "wait date"? - soph

Laura said...

Hi Sophia, I didn't think anyone was reading this anymore so I stopped updating it. I more use it to keep track of how long we are waiting. Our wait date is the same July 6. I think we are getting close but there were no new referrals on the update today. Oh well...thanks for checking in!