Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Who knew? Special Edition Ethiopian Coca-Cola!

Ok so my daughter (& my son as well) work at the local grocery store, and one day my daughter comes home and tells me that the coke cans are special Ethiopian coke cans with Amharic writing on them for the Olympics. I find this very exciting so I run out and buy a 12 pack of the Special Edition Olympics Coca Cola but I'm not sure if every can in the 12 pack will be Ethiopian or if there are 12 different countries in the 12-pack. I got it at Target and guess what? They are all Ethiopian coke cans. I think this is very cool and show them to everyone who comes over. Now I must get more coke. I think I even need to save a 12 pack or two in the basement for later use. Does anyone know how long coke will last? I know this post is really rediculous but the wait for a referral seems endless so maybe I am going a little bit over the edge. But you have to admit it is pretty cool. Please refer to pictures at the right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw those and thought of you guys!! I am glad you found them!